| Our Belief - Ten Articles of Faith |
The Ten Articles of faith
- I believe in God, The Father, the Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate was crucified, died, and was buried, entered the realm of the dead, rose again from the dead on the third day. and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almightyt, from where He will return.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the One, Holy, Universal, and apostolic church, the community of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the dead, and life everlasting
- I believe that the Lord Jesusrules His Church and thereto sent His Apostles, and until his return, still sends them with the commission to teach, to forgive sins in His name and to baptise with water and Holy Spirit.
- I believe that those designated by God for a ministry are ordained only by Apostles, and that authority, blessing and sanctification for their ministration come forth out of the Apostle ministry.
- I believe that the Holy Baptism with water is the first step to renewal of a human being in the Holy Spirit, and that the person baptised is adopted into the fellowship of those who believe in Jesus Christ and profess Him as their Lord.
- I believe that the Holy Communion was instituted by the Lord Himself in memory of the once brought, fully valid sacrifice, and bitter suffering and death of Christ. The worthy partaking of Holy Communion establishes our fellowship with Jesus Christ, our Lord . It is celebrated with unleavened bread and wine: both must be consecrated and dispensed by a minister authorised by an Apostle.
- I believe that those baptised with water must, through an Apostle, receive the gift of the Holy Spirit to attain the childhood in God and thereby the prerequisite for becoming a firstling.
- I believe that the Lord Jesus will return as surely as he ascended into Heaven and that he will take to Himself the firstfruits of the dead and living who have hoped for and were prepared for his coming; that after the marriage in heaven he will return to earth with them, to establish His kingdom of peace and that they will reign with Him as a royal priesthood. After the conclusion of the kingdom of peace, He will hold the Last Judgment. then God will create a new heaven and a new earth and dwell with His people.
- I believe that I am obliged to obey the worldy authorities provided no godly laws are thereby transgressed.